Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Baseball camp.

Today we learned how to slide and we played a game where I was Mount St. Xav. Explanation: I kept losing my temper. When we were sliding, I did like, the worst slide in Baseball. Everybody started laughing, then I just lost it! I slammed my helmet down and a kid who's my worst enemy said "Xavier, your out of the game! FOR LOSING YOUR TEMPER!!" In the game, I hit a routine  ground ball which was just nothing to worry about, but I lost it and slammed my helmet. And later I lined one to the shortstop who shouldn't have caught it, but I Kicked my bat to the dugout and guess who dropped by to see our game when I went crazy? DING! Coach John. First I thought, great! Bye-bye Baseball camp! Oh did he get me at the end. I was just getting water when Coach J was talking about Sportsmanship, and I heard him say,"Where's Xavier? I need to talk to him." I got a talk of how great my line-drive hit was and I should be proud of myself.  I did not feel happy

No comments:

Post a Comment