The Home Run Derby is underway. Here is the lineup for the N.L,
Carlos Beltran of the St. Louis Cardinals,Carlos Gonzalez, of the Colorado Rockies,
Andrew Mcutchen of the Pittsburgh Pirates,
and Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Here is the A.L lineup,
Jose Bautista of the Toronto Blue Jays, Mark Trumbo of the Anaheim Angels, Prince Fielder of the Detroit Tigers, and Robinson Cano of the New York Yankees.
GOOOOO A.L!!!!!!
"I'm a major league Baseball allstar. I didn't get here by chance. I did not take the road of easy or the pack of the painless. I worked hard to take this field for my team and for my league. Some call it the all star break? It's not a break! We play on. Because the battle for the post season, starts now. I play for the American League. I play for the National league. I will win."- MLB allstar I pledge video.
No comments:
Post a Comment